Category 5e Riser (CMR) is ideal for voice, data, video and security communication mediums for all your network installation requirements. Manufactured to the highest quality standards and approved by 3rd party organizations such as UL and ETL, Hyperline Cable, when compared to TIA guidelines; meets or surpasses the specifications in every category. The cable construction is comprised of 8 x 24-gauge solid bare copper cores with mylar protection, which are then insulated with high density polyethylene insulation and organized into four color coded twisted pair sets of conductors. Along with a CMR rated jacket and a rip cord to facilitate easy jacket removal, Hyperlines Cat 5e CMR cable is easy to use during installations and pulls smoothly with no kinks.
- UL 444
- CSA 22.2 NO.214
- EU Directive 2011/65/EC (RoHS2)
- EU Directive 2006/95/EC (LVD)
- Award winning patented product packaging
- High performance of transmission.
- High quality of safety property.
- Sweep frequency up to 350 MHz. (Enhanced) verified to 100 MHz
- Meets/exceeds ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 (2009)
- ISO/IEC 11801 (Edition 2.2)
- IEC 61156-5 (Edition 2.0)
- Flame Test UL 1666 (CMR)
- Quick Count marking system in feet