cnPilot™ e501s is a medium- to high-density outdoor Wi-Fi access points (AP) with a multi-functional design. These APs have internal antennas and an integrated mounting bracket to simplify installation. Perfect for a variety of applications, from omni-directional coverage to long-range Wi-Fi or high-interference outdoorwhere a directional RF beam is required. It has a 23 dBm front-to-back signal delta for excellent isolation in high-interference environments.
- 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- 5 GHz (2×2), 2.4 GHz (2×2)
- IP67 rated housing, UV protection, LTE Filter
- -30ºC to 60ºC
- 15.4 W power out on one-gigabit port
- 13 dBi (5 GHz) gain sector antenna, 1200
All cnPilot access points are managed by cnMaestro from the cloud, an on-premises VM or a private datacenter. cnMaestro provides a single-pane-of-glass dashboard for Wi-Fi, Ethernet, fixed wireless broadband and service provider home routers.
- Zero-touch onboarding
- Inventory reports, mass configuration and upgrade
- Dashboard views with alarms and key performance metrics
- Remote troubleshooting tools • Hierarchical device organization
- Cloud-managed guest portal with social login, vouchers, rate, time and throughput limits
cnMaestro Essential cloud management is included at no additional cost. There are no setup fees, licenses, or recurring costs. cnMaestro includes detailed network statistics, channel utilization graphs, and integrated remote troubleshooting tools to ensure service is always on.
FLEXIBLE DESIGN FOR OUTDOOR ENTERPRISE WI-FI
The e700 provides edge intelligent services and the 4×4 MU-MIMO antenna array to deliver those services. The dual-gigabit Ethernet ports support link aggregation (LAG) for higher throughput needs, or GE2 can be enabled to deliver 15 W of operating power for a Cambium subscriber module or any Ethernet- and PoE-powered device.