- INNOVATIVE GPS SYNC TECHNOLOGY enables unparalleled spectrum efficiency. This allows for the configuration of more subscribers in your network while preserving consistency and quality of service in spectrum-constrained environments. GPS Sync leads directly to CAPEX and OPEX reductions, resulting in lower installation costs and maintenance, allowing your business to concentrate on growth and profitability.
- QUALITY OF SERVICE (QOS)) allows you to confidently offer triple play services – VoIP (Voice over IP), video and data. Providing your customers with excellent service quality ensures their continued loyalty and transforms them into advocates, helping WISPs and enterprises expand their business.
- PROVEN RELIABILITY has created an unsurpassed connectivity standard in many industries that depend on fixed wireless broadband. Our products undergo rigorous testing and are made from high-quality components.
- The Cambium Networks ePMP 1000 GPS Sync Radio provides more than 200 Mbps of real user throughput. Using 2×2 MIMO-OFDM technologies, ePMP deployments achieve industry leading data rates.
- Utilizing GPS sync, the ePMP is an ideal fit for networks that require capacity and reliability for superior QoS in remote and underserved areas. This integrated PTP and PMP solution features an efficient GPS synchronized operational mode that permits highly scalable frequency reuse.
- When deployed with a sector antenna, the ePMP 1000 GPS Sync Radio can be configured as a GPS Synchronized Access Point serving ePMP Integrated Radios configured as Subscriber Modules. When deployed with a high gain point to point antenna, the ePMP GPS Sync Radio can be configured to be a GPS Synchronized Backhaul Master, forming a PTP link with another ePMP Radio module.