Uniquely SignalTEK CT allows to measure cable length and checks for wiring faults such as crossed pairs, opens, shorts and split pairs. Generate PDF test reports that prove installed links run at Gigabit Ethernet transmission rates.
With a single press of the Autotest button, SignalTEK CT transmits 823,452 data frames between the two handsets and reports any transmission errors against performance criteria laid down by the IEEE 802.3ab Gigabit Ethernet Standard.
It takes only 1 bit of data to get corrupted or lost to give rise to a transmission test failure.
Autotest also measures cable length and checks for wiring faults such as crossed pairs, opens, shorts and split pairs.
Simple pass/fail results are displayed once the Autotest is complete which can be automatically saved for later review or download.
- Now includes a touchscreen
- Advanced wiremapping with TDR fault location
- Gigabit performance test to the IEEE802.3ab Ethernet standard
- Automatic generation of PDF reports
- Report upload to USB memory stick without a PC
Wireless connection to Apple and Android smartphones with the free TREND AnyWARE™ app. View your reports on your smart phone before sharing them using your preferred data sharing method including email or file sharing app.
SignalTEK CT automatically generates test reports in PDF or CSV format. The summary page of each report can be customised to include logo, company and operator details. Choose between 3 different reports that can show either passed, failed or all test reports in each report:
- Full (see example on the right side)
Fast & Flexible
- Fast Autotest provides proof of network performance in seconds
- USB port enables rapid transfer of test results to memory stick
- Support for shielded and unshielded twisted pair cable including Cat 5e, Cat 6, Cat 6A and Cat 7 (TIA 568A and 568B wiring schemes)
- Stores up to 5000 tests to accommodate even the largest jobs
- Automatic generation of PDF format test reports makes documentation effortless
- User-friendly menu structure for trouble-free operation and minimal training
- Simple cable naming and job creation enhances on-site productivity
Tests against IEEE802.3ab to assure cable performance against a recognised international standardField replaceable RJ45 contacts eliminate downtime from worn or damaged connectorsRugged design provides protection against knocks in the fieldNo requirement for annual calibration reducing cost of ownership.
Testing of twisted pair data cables to demonstrate that the copper cabling was installed correctly and is capable of supporting Ethernet applications to the IEEE 802.3ab Gigabit Ethernet Standard.