This Small Form Pluggable (SFP) transceiver is high performance, cost effective module compliant with the Gigabit Ethernet and 1000BASE-T standards as specified in IEEE 802. 3-2002 and IEEE 802.3ab, which supporting 1000Mbps data-rate up to 100 meters reach over unshielded twisted-pair category 5 cable. The module supports 1000 Mbps full duplex data-links with 5-level Pulse Amplitude Modulation (PAM) signals. The module provides standard serial ID information compliant with SFP MSA, which can be accessed with address of A0h via the 2wire serial CMOS EEPROM protocol. The physical IC can also be accessed via 2wire serial bus at address ACh.
1000Base-T (RJ45) SFP Transceiver. -40C to 85C (SFP-1G-Copper)
1000Base-T (RJ45) SFP Transceiver. -40C to 85C . Compatible with cnMatrix EX1010/EX1010-P, EX1028/EX1028-P, EX2010/EX2010-P and, EX2028/EX2028-P switches.
- Up to 1.25Gbps bi-directional data links
- Hot-pluggable SFP footprint
- TX Disable function
- Fully metallic enclosure for low EMI
- +3.3V single power supply
- Low power dissipation (1.05 W typical)
- Compact RJ-45 connector assembly
- Access to physical layer IC via 2-wire serial bus
- 1000 BASE-T operation in host systems with SERDES interface
- Industrial operating case temperature: -40 to +85°C
- 1.25 Gigabit Ethernet over Cat 5 cable