Hyperline brings Category 6 unshielded UTP patch cords performance to a new level. Category 6 CM rated patch cords are ideal for voice, data, video and security communication mediums for all your network installa- tion requirements. Manufactured to the highest quality standards and approved by 3rd party organizations such as ETL, They protect critical data from EMI (electromagnetic interference) and RFI (radio frequency interference).
Category 6 Unshielded UTP Patch Cord – Standard Plug (PC-LPM-UTP-RJ45-C6-YY-XX)
$1.49 – $8.14
Hyperline Category 6 unshielded UTP patchcable. Rated 6 CM. For use with data, video and security communications networks. Protection against electromagnetic interference (EMI) and radio frequency interference (RFI).
- High performance rate of transmission
- High quality of safety property
- Sweep frequency up to 250 MHz
- Meets/exceeds ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 specification
- 2 pcs. 8P8C, Unshielded Knives contact: copper alloy with gold plating – 50μ “(1,27 mm)
- Transmission of digital and analogue for data, video and audio applications.
- CDDI / ATM / Token Ring
- IEEE 802.3af (PoE) / IEEE 802.3at (PoE+)
- Complies with ANSI / TIA / EIA-568.C2, ISO / IEC 11801
- Meets NEC / UL: CM, UL 444, UL 1863
- Test of fire resistance: IEC 60332-1, UL 1581 VW-1
- ANSI / TIA / EIA-568B: direct T568B
- Diameter of insulated conductor: 0.88 ±05 mm
- Conductor: 7 copper wires Ø18 mm (0.008), 24 AWG
- Shield: Aluminum foil
- Jacket: PVC Ø0 ± 0.2 mm (0.2 ± 0.008)
- Drain wire: N/A