Hyperline brings Category 6A shielded STP patch cords performance to a new level. Category 6A CM rated patch cords are ideal for voice, data, video and security communication mediums for all your network installation requirements. Manufactured to the highest quality standards and approved by 3rd party organizations such as UL and ETL, They protect critical data from EMI (electromagnetic interference) and RFI (radio frequency interference).
Category 6A Shielded STP Patch Cord – Standard Plug (PC-LPM-STP-RJ45-C6A-YY-XX)
$3.45 – $6.07
Hyperline Category 6A shielded Ethernet cable. Rated 6A CM. For use with data, video and security communications networks. Protection against electromagnetic interference (EMI) and radio frequency interference (RFI).
- High performance rate of transmission
- High quality of safety property
- Sweep frequency up to 500 MHz
- Meets/exceeds ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 specification
- Transmission of digital and analogue for data, video and audio applications.
- CDDI / ATM / Token Ring
- IEEE 802.3af (PoE) / IEEE 802.3at (PoE+)
- Complies with ANSI / TIA / EIA-568.C2, ISO / IEC 11801
- Meets NEC / UL: CM, UL 444, UL 1863
- Test of fire resistance: IEC 60332-1, UL 1581 VW-1
- ANSI / TIA / EIA-568B: direct T568B
- Diameter of insulated conductor:1.0 ±05 mm
- Conductor: 7 copper wires Ø16mm (0.008), 26 AWG
- Shield: Aluminum foil
- Jacket: PVC Ø2 ± 0.2 mm (0.26 ± 0.008)
- Drain wire: 7h0,16 mm electrolytic copper
- Screening: Aluminized polyester foil
- Screen Shield: Tinned copper braid