This unit is a standard sized 19” Patch Panel designed for installation in telecommunication / data cabinets and racks. The patch panel is versatile and designed to accommodate 22-24 AWG solid conductors and uses an approved industry standard 110 IDC for cable terminations. This product comes in the following dimensions – 1U = (24 ports).
19″ Category 6A Duel Type Patch Panel – 24 ports, 1U, 110 IDC (PP2-19-24-8P8C-C6A-110D)
19″ standard size for mounting in racks and cabinets. This patch panel is designed for 22-24 AWG solid conductors. Height: 1U (24 Ports), 2U (48 Ports). Vertical termination.
|Dimensions||21 × 5 × 5 in|
- Colour coding of conductors according to TIA T568B and T568A Cabling Standards
- Numerical labeling of ports on the front side of the panel, Space for additional labeling
- Colour and numerical labeling of IDC modules on the rear side of the panel
- Hyperline patch cord usage provides the best connection
- 110 type IDC with peaked crowns at every pair for easy installation
- 110 type impact punch down tool is used for cable termination
- Suitable for horizontal cabling system installations as well as creating consolidation points in the horizontal subsystem.
- Suitable for installation in data centers, telecommunication rooms and network equipment areas.
- Meets/ Exceeds ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-C Category 6A performance requirements
- Meets/ Exceeds TIA/EIA TSB-40
- IEC 60603-7
- IEEE 802.at Power over Ethernet Plus (POE+) applications
- Meets ISO/IEC Generic Cabling Standard 11801
- IEC 605 12-99-001 Mating & un-mating connectors under electrical load
- cULus Listed