The ePMP™ Force CSM is designed to operate in high interference environments and provides superior throughput of over 500 Mbps of real user data. Combining the 802.11AC Wave 2 chipset and the field-proven TDD MAC of ePMP, the Force 300 CSM offers a versatile solution enabling a wide variety of deployment models including high-gain parabolic dishes and narrow-beam horns for point-to-point applications and, with the ePMP 3000 Access Point, it provides point-to-multipoint operations.
ePMP Force 300 CSM – 5GHz Connectorized Subscriber Module (IC – Canada/US cord) – (C050910C124A)
ePMP Force 300 CSM Radio, 5GHz Connectorized Subscriber Module. 802.11AC Wave 2 chipset and field proven TDD MAC. IC – Canada US cord.
|Dimensions||11.5 × 5.6 × 3.5 in|
- Cambium Networks’ ePMP Force 300 CSM is designed to operate in high interference environments and provides superior throughput of over 500 Mbps of real user data.
- The ePMP Force 300 CSM supports channel size configurations from 20 MHz up to 80 MHz and modulations up to 256 QAM.
- Configurable modes of operation ensure robust adaptivity to both symmetrical and asymmetrical traffic while providing high-performance and round-trip latency as low as 3-5 ms.
- QoS management offers an outstanding quality for triple play services – VoIP, video, data – and provides three levels of traffic priority.
- Long deployment range is enabled by up to 27dBm of transmit power and connectorized antenna ports.
- The Force 300 CSM offers deployment versatility with options for parabolic dishes and compatibilty with the RF Elements TwistportTM ePMP adaptor.
- Installation is a breeze with the easy-to-install mount, capable of pole and wall mounting.
|Channel Spacing||Configurable in 5 MHz increments|
|Frequency Range||Wide Band Operation 4.910 – 5.970 MHz (Note: Allowable frequencies and bands are dictated by individual country regulations.)|
|Channel Width||20 | 40 | 80 MHz|
MAC (Media Access Control) Layer
|Ethernet Interfaced||10/100/1000 BaseT, Compatible with Cambium PoE & Standard PoE pinouts|
|Protocols Used||IPv4/IPv6 (Dual Stack), UDP, TCP, ICMP, SNMPv2c, NTP, STP, IGMP, SSH|
|Network Management||IPv4/IPv6, HTTPs, SNMPv2c, SSH, Cambium Networks cnMaestro™|
|VLAN||802.1Q with 802.1p priority|
|Nominal Receive Sensitivity (w/FEC) @20 MHz Channel||MCS0 = -89 dBm to MCS8 (256 QAM-3/4) = -66 dBm (per chain)|
|Nominal Receive Sensitivity (w/FEC) @40 MHz Channel||MCS0 = -87 dBm to MCS9 (256QAM-5/6) = -64 dBm (per chain)|
|Nominal Receive Sensitivity (w/FEC) @80 MHz Channel||MCS0 = -84 dBm to MCS9 (256QAM-5/6) = -59 dBm (per chain)|
|Modulation Levels (Adaptive)||MCS0(BPSK)to MCS9 (256QAM5/6)|
|Transmit Power Range||0 to +29 dBm (combined, to regional EIRP limit) (1 dB interval)|
|Surge Suppression||1 Joule Integrated; Optional 30V Surge Suppressor (C000000L065A)|
|Temperature||-22°F to +140°F (-30°C to +60°C)|
|Weight||0.46 kg (1.0 lbs.)|
|Wind Survival||180 km/hour (112 mi/hour)|
|Encryption||128-bit AES (CCMP mode)|
|Industry Canada Cert||109W-0047|
|CE||EN301 893 V2.1.1 (5.4 GHz), EN 302 502 V2.1.1 (5.8 GHz)|